Agrim Housing Finance Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “AgrimHFC/ we/ our”) acknowledges the expectations of its customers (hereinafter referred to as “customer/ you/ your”) regarding privacy, confidentiality and security of personal information that resides with the AgrimHFC. Keeping personal information of customers secure and preventing any misuse thereof, is, therefore, a top priority of AgrimHFC.
We state that AgrimHFC is strongly committed to protect the privacy of its customers and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures in line with applicable laws and regulations as well as the best industry practice to protect the confidentiality of your personal information and its transmission through our website.
This Privacy & Security Policy (hereinafter referred to as “Policy”) therefore, explains how we protect your personal information provided to us on our website i.e. www.AgrimHFC.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) and how we use that information in connection with the service offered through the Website (hereinafter called as “Service”) and must be read in conjunction with our General Terms and Conditions given below.
This Policy is published and shall be construed to be in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data of Information) Rules, 2011 under the Information Technology Act, 2000, and other applicable laws and regulations that require publishing of the privacy notice for collection, usage, storage, disclosure and transfer of sensitive personal data or information.
Personal Information (“PI”) means any information/ documents/ details that relate to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly in combination with other information available with AgrimHFC, can identify such person.
(i) This Policy applies to the PI such as details pertaining to your name, parentage, marital status, nationality, state/city of residence, residential address, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, contact number/mobile number, user ids, passwords, recent photograph, signature image, income proof, PAN, credit score, credit information report, e-KYC through UIDAI, Aadhaar based e-Sign and such other Know Your Customer (KYC) documents like address proof, identity proof, officially valid documents/details (OVDs) accepted for concluding a financial transaction, which may be shared/ uploaded by you, as and when you avail any products or use the Website and to which AgrimHFC may become privy to.
(ii) By visiting and/or using our Website, you agree to this Policy. Further, this policy applies to all current and former visitors to the Website. It is strongly recommended for you to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Policy.
(iii) AgrimHFC reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Policy without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Policy. However, if we make any material change to the Policy, we will notify you by e-mail (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Website prior to the change becoming effective.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at the Website.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at the Website. Here are the types of information we gather:
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services and features.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of the Website on other websites. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device.
We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
How do We Use The Information:
5. EXPRESS CONSENT:
(i) By making use of the Website, and furnishing your personal and contact details, you hereby agree that you are interested in knowing more or availing and/or purchasing various products, services, offers, campaigns or other promotional material that AgrimHFC or any other third party may offer/provide/share/send you from time to time through any means including but not limited to telephone, SMS (short messaging service), electronic mail (e-mail), Whatsapp or any other messaging service/mobile application or any other physical, electronic or digital means/mode . You hereby agree that AgrimHFC may contact you either electronically or through phone, to understand your interest in the selected products and Services and to fulfil your demand or complete your application. Further you also expressly agree and authorize AgrimHFC and its partners, service providers, vendors and other third parties to contact you for the purpose of offering or inviting your interest in availing other products or services offered by third parties, or for sending other marketing campaigns, offers, or any other information either on the Website or through other means including but not limited to telephone, SMS (short messaging service), electronic mail (e-mail), Whatsapp or any other messaging service/mobile application or any other physical, electronic or digital means/mode. You agree and authorize AgrimHFC to share your information with its group companies, vendors, service providers, business partners, agents and other third parties, in so far as required for marketing purposes/offering/cross-selling various other products and services and/or to provide you with various value-added services, in relation with the Services selected by you or generally otherwise. You agree to receive communications through emails, telephone, Whatsapp, SMS, or any other form of messaging/communication service from AgrimHFC or such third parties. You also agree that AgrimHFC reserves the right to make your details available to its partner banks/financial institutions or any such other third party and that you may be contacted by the partners and/or the third party for information through email, telephone, Whatsapp and/or SMS.
(ii) The usage of the Website may also require you to provide consent for keying in your Personal Information (“PI”) (including but not limited to any personal data or sensitive personal data as defined under applicable law) or to authorize AgrimHFC to derive your data/information from any other source or public registry, as may be necessary to complete your profile or your application on the Website, conduct due diligence on you, assessing your eligibility for the products/services, undertaking know-your-customer (“KYC”) checks by AgrimHFC or any other third party and/or to process your application through this Website. Your PI may also be used or shared with third parties including but not limited to our vendors, service providers, credit information agencies, analytics and research partners, other banks or financial institutions, insurers or intermediaries or any other third party with the intent of making your experience on the Website better, faster and paperless and frictionless to the extent possible. AgrimHFC shall adhere to best industry practices including information security, data protection and privacy law while processing such applications. However, AgrimHFC shall not be liable to you against any liability or claims which may arise out of such transactions as any such PI is being collected, used, processed and shared with your explicit consent.
(iii) You hereby authorize and expressly consent us to share your PI with third parties including but not limited to Credit Information Companies (“CIC”) to do an aggregate check of your credit profile for AgrimHFC to send you targeted communications and offers.
(iv) If you are no longer interested in sharing your PI, please e-mail your request at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it may take about 72 business hours to process your request. In furtherance to your usage of the Website, you expressly waive the Do Not Call (DNC) / Do Not Disturb (DND) registrations on your phone/mobile numbers for contacting you for such purpose and usage. Hence, there will be no DNC / DND check required for the number you may have left on our Website. Such modes of contacting you may include sending SMSs and/ or telephonic calls.
(v) AgrimHFC reserves the right (and you expressly authorize AgrimHFC) to share or disclose your PI when AgrimHFC determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate under the law for the time being in force.
(i) Your Credit Information (credit score and credit information report) is procured through a ‘soft search’ of your credit records with Credit Information Companies “CICs” and AgrimHFC has no control over the content or accuracy of information provided in your credit information by CICs. AgrimHFC gets this information from CIC for and on your behalf only when you agree to appoint AgrimHFC as your lawfully appointed authorized agent/ representative for collecting your credit information from CICs. By consenting to use and avail your credit information report through AgrimHFC, you agree that AgrimHFC and CICs shall be entitled to rely on your authorization and consent granted by you to AgrimHFC.
(ii) Availing your credit information through AgrimHFC is subject to your passing of appropriate identity authentication for security and privacy purposes. AgrimHFC shall not notify you the reasons if you are unable to pass such identity authentications and not able to view and/or use your credit information.
(iii) AgrimHFC may analyze and profile your credit information in order to assist you in being better informed about, understand and manage your credit score/rating, identify and inform you of credit products that are likely to be suited to your circumstances, to identify whether you may benefit from additional guidance concerning your credit score and steps you can take to improve your score and credit history etc. For more details please access AgrimHFC’s Terms of Service for Credit Information Report given below.
(i) AgrimHFC collects, receives, possesses, stores, deals or handles PI received from investors/client/customers whether existing or prospective. Such PI may be as per the indicative list given below:
1. Bank Account details, change of bank account details or registration of multiple bank accounts etc. through application forms;
2. Payment instrument details at the time of submitting application at the time of investment or as proof for carrying out change of bank account or any other details of debit card obtained (if any);
3. Generation and storing password (PIN) in encrypted form based on the request from the investor under the online mode of investments;
4. Demographic /Biometric information obtained, if any;
5. Demat Account details like beneficiary account no. etc.;
6. Annual Income and savings profile; and
7. Any other information as may be considered as PI.
(ii) The aforesaid information is being collected by AgrimHFC to respond to your requests, to process the investment applications and to also ensure safe subscriptions/redemptions of mutual fund investments. AgrimHFC may also call you to inform them with respect to the other products or services offered by its partner AMCs. The said information is also being collected to be compliant with the Know Your Client (KYC) norms under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 (PMLA), the rules issued thereunder, and guidelines and circular on Anti- Money Laundering issued by SEBI and SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996 as amended till date.
In case you do not want to be disturbed over telephonic calls, kindly fill up the details requested in the below table, including the details of the telephone number(s) on which you do not wish to be contacted and submit the same at email@example.com from your email address registered AgrimHFC. The details that you provide through the opt-out email will remain confidential and once you have submitted the same to us, your telephone number(s) will be removed from all our telemarketing calling lists within 15 working days. We will make every effort to ensure that you do not get any further telemarketing calls on such telephone number(s). The details to be submitted for opting-out shall be as below:
|Mobile Number #|
|Landline Phone Number|
* Mandatory fields
# Please enter your 10-digit mobile number.
#Please specify your STD code.
We may also share your information, without obtaining your prior written consent, with government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences, or where disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation. You agree and consent for the Website to disclose your information, if so required, under applicable law.
1. Communicate with you about products, services and promotional offers offered by AgrimHFC or by its business partners, or other third parties
2. Assist third parties like our business partners and/or service providers in facilitating and delivering products and services to you, process payments and your applications
3. send you any administrative notices, offer alerts and other communications relevant to your use of the Website;
4. display tailored product offers to you and enable you to apply for certain products and services;
5. Send you information about special promotions or offers offered by AgrimHFC or any of its business partners. We might also tell you about new features or products/services. These might be our own offers or products/services, or third-party offers or products/services with whom AgrimHFC has a tie – up
6. carry market research, project planning, troubleshooting issues, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
7. improve our Services and manage our customer relationships better, and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content;
9. comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
(ii) In the event that you access the Service as brought to you by one of our partners either through the Website or on being redirected from a co-branded URL or any other website , your name, e-mail address, mobile number, date of birth, employment type, residency status, income details/proofs, Form 26 AS, PAN, details of loan / credit card/ mutual fund applied for and loan, credit card and mutual fund status or any other financial product status may be provided to that partner when your application is submitted and whenever the status of application is updated. AgrimHFC has a business relationship with these partners and you may not opt-out of sharing your information with these partners if you have applied via a co-branded URL or any other website or directly through the Website as the case may be.
(iii) For availing the Service such as applying for credit information report, loan, credit card, mutual fund or any other financial product we will require you to provide/upload on the Website the details such as a your name, parentage, marital status, email address, nationality, location, mobile number, PAN, employment & income details/proofs, Form 26 AS, recent photograph, signature image, other Know Your Customer (KYC) documents like address proof, identity proof and personally identifying information about a potential co-loan applicant (should you select this option), and to participate on our forum boards, you must provide a username for yourself.
(iv) You may opt out of location-based services at any time by editing the setting of your browser.
(v) In order to provide your bank statement or pay slip electronically along with your loan application, you also must provide your third-party account credentials (“Account Credentials”) to allow AgrimHFC to retrieve your account data at those other financial institutions (“Account Information”) for your use. Your Account Credentials are only used once to retrieve your bank statements/pay slips, Form 26 AS and are not stored in our system. AgrimHFC shall not be liable to you against any liability or claims which may arise out of such transactions being carried on your own accord.
(vi) We may also use third party service providers to provide the Service to you, such as sending e-mail messages on our behalf or hosting and operating a feature or functionality of the Service. Our contracts with these third parties outline the appropriate use and handling of your information and prohibit them from using any of your PI for purposes unrelated to the product or service they’re providing. We require such third parties to maintain the confidentiality of the information provide to them.
(i) AgrimHFC does not disclose PI of a customer except as directed by law or as consent received from the customer / applicant.. No specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data is shared with third parties unless any one of the following conditions is met:
1. To help complete a transaction initiated by you;
4. Where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
5. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
(ii) There are number of products/services such as loans, credit cards, mutual funds, offered by third Parties on the Website, such as lenders, banks, credit card issuers. If you choose to apply for these separate products or services, disclose information to these providers, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. AgrimHFC is not responsible for their privacy policies. AgrimHFC may share your data with other third parties, such as service providers, advertisers, Credit Information Companies, fraud prevention agencies, marketing channels, affiliates, without the need for additional consent from you.
(i) If your PI provided to us when you had applied for a product on our Website changes, you may update it whenever you apply for a new product via our Website. To review and update your PI and to ensure that the same is accurate while your application is in process, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be able to update the information you have provided in an application after a decision has already been made on it; however, you may create and submit a new application with your updated information.
(ii) Note: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. However, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
(i) AgrimHFC will retain your information for as long as it is necessary for providing you the Services available on the Website or your request for termination of your account with AgrimHFC, whichever is later.
(ii) Post termination of your account, AgrimHFC may continue to use your anonymized data aggregated or in combination with anonymized data of other users. We use this aggregated anonymized data for data analysis, profiling and research purposes, for example to gain insights about our users and their profiles. We may keep your contact information along with your application details (if any) for fraud prevention purposes and for the exercise/defense of a legal claim or for providing evidence in legal proceeding(s).
We provide our registered customers with periodic phone calls, emailers and email/SMS/Whatsapp alerts. We also allow users to subscribe to email newsletters and from time to time may transmit emails promoting AgrimHFC or third-party products. Subject to the express consent clause above, AgrimHFC’s Website subscribers may opt-out of receiving our promotional emails and terminate their newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions in the emails. Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related e-mails/SMS/Whatsapp, such as e-mail/SMS alerts. The above services are also provided by our partners.
This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may use the collected log information about you to improve services offered to you, to improve marketing, analytics, or Website functionality.
We partner with a third-party service provider to either display advertising on our Website or to manage our advertising on other websites. Our third-party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Website and other websites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
There are several products and services, such as credit information report, loans, credit cards, mutual fund and other financial products being offered by third parties on our Website, such as lenders, banks, credit card issuers and mutual funds (collectively “Offers”). If you choose to apply for these separate products or services, disclose information to the providers, or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. You should evaluate the practices of these external services providers before deciding to use their services. AgrimHFC is not responsible for their privacy practices.
(i) With your consent AgrimHFC may post your testimonial along with your name. If you want your testimonial removed, please contact AgrimHFC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(ii) If you use a blog, comments section or other public forum on Website, any information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other users and could be used to send you messages. AgrimHFC shall not be held responsible for the PI you choose to submit in these forums.
(ii) Single Sign-On: You can log in to our Website using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain PI with us such as your sign-in information, name and email address to link between the sites. Social networking media services like Facebook & Twitter give you the option to post information about your activities on this Website to your profile page to share with others within your network.
(iii) Like Button: If you use the “Like” button to share something that item will appear on your Facebook profile page and on your friends’ newsfeed depending on your Facebook privacy settings. You may also receive updates in your Facebook newsfeed from this Website or item in the future. Facebook also collects information such as which pages you have visited on this and other sites that have implemented the “Like” button.
(i) We follow generally accepted standards to protect the PI submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Since no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
(ii) We use a combination of firewalls, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect AgrimHFC online accounts and systems from unauthorized access.
(iii) When you register for the Service, AgrimHFC requires a password from you for your privacy and security. AgrimHFC transmits information such as your login credentials for Website or Account Credentials securely.
(iv) Our servers are in secure facilities where access requires multiple levels of authentication, including an identity card and biometrics recognition procedures. Security personnel monitor the facilities 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
(v) Our databases are protected from general employee access both physically and logically. We encrypt your Service password so that your password cannot be recovered, even by us. All backup drives and tapes also are encrypted.
(vi) We enforce physical access controls to our buildings. No employee can put PI on any insecure machine (i.e., nothing can be taken from the database and put on an insecure laptop). We permit only authorized employees who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to aforesaid PI.
(vii) AgrimHFC has been verified for its use of SSL encryption technologies. In addition, AgrimHFC tests the Website using Acunetix scan for any failure points that would allow hacking. However, it is important to understand that these precautions apply only to our Website and systems.
All communications between your computer/mobile and our Website that contain any PI are encrypted. This enables client and server applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering and message forgery.
(ii) If you have any security related concern, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work closely with you to ensure a rapid and personal response to your concerns.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is the international standard for management of information security and provides a systematic approach to keep your PI and sensitive company information secure. Getting the ISO 27001:2013 certificate is a reassurance for our customers that AgrimHFC complies with the highest standards regarding information security. AgrimHFC is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified under certificate number IND17.0322/U. We have implemented the ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 standard for all processes supporting the development and delivery of services by AgrimHFC.
If you have grievance or complaint, questions, comments, concerns or feedback in relation to the processing of information or regarding this Privacy and Security Policy or any other privacy or security concern, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer is Ms. Rishita Sinha, 609 Inizio, Opp P& G Mall, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai 400069, India
Welcome to www.agrimhfc.com and Agrim HFC App (“Website”) owned and operated by Agrim Housing Finance Private Limited (‘’AgrimHFC’’), a company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at 609 Inizio, Opp P& G Mall. Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai 400069
This document/agreement/understanding is a computer-generated electronic record published in terms of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 read with Information Technology Act, 2000 and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
You acknowledge and agree that AgrimHFC owns all rights, title and interest in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether registered or not). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by AgrimHFC and that you shall not disclose such information without AgrimHFC’s prior written consent.
AgrimHFC grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Website and the Services. This license does not confer any right to download, copy, create a derivative work from, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sub-license, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Services. You do not have the right to use any of AgrimHFC’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. You do not have the right to remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including trademark and copyright notices), which may be affixed to or contained within the Services. You will not copy or transmit any of the Services.
The Website is intended for personal and non-commercial use. You shall register to become a member of the Website only if you are of the age of 18 or above and can enter into binding contracts as per applicable laws. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be responsible for all use of the Website by you and anyone using your password and login information (with or without your permission).
You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as and when prompted by the Website. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete), or AgrimHFC has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not updated or incomplete, AgrimHFC shall have the right to suspend or terminate your account and/or refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof) or Services in connection thereto.
By making use of the Website, and furnishing your personal/contact details, you hereby agree that you are interested in knowing more or availing and/or purchasing various products, services, offers, campaigns or other promotional material that AgrimHFC or any other third party may offer/provide/share/send you from time to time through any means including but not limited to telephone, SMS (short messaging service), electronic mail (e-mail), Whatsapp or any other messaging service/mobile application or any other physical, electronic or digital means/mode . You hereby agree that AgrimHFC may contact you either electronically or through phone, to understand your interest in the selected products and Services and to fulfil your demand or complete your application. Further you also expressly agree and authorize AgrimHFC and its partners, service providers, vendors and other third parties to contact you for the purpose of offering or inviting your interest in availing other products or services offered by third parties, or for sending other marketing campaigns, offers, or any other information either on the Website or through other means including but not limited to telephone, SMS (short messaging service), electronic mail (e-mail), Whatsapp or any other messaging service/mobile application or any other physical, electronic or digital means/mode.
You specifically understand and agree that by using the Website you authorize AgrimHFC , its affiliates, partners and third parties to contact you for any follow up calls in relation to the Services provided through the Website and for offering or inviting your interest in availing any other product or service offered by AgrimHFC or such third parties. You agree and consent to receive communications relating to all of the above on your phone/mobile number provided by you on the Website and expressly waive any registration or preference made under DND/NCPR list under the applicable TRAI regulations.
You agree and authorize AgrimHFC to share your information, with its group companies, vendors, service providers of AgrimHFC and other third parties, in so far as required for marketing purposes/offering/cross-selling various products and services and/or to provide you with various value-added services, in association with the Services selected by you or generally otherwise. You agree to receive communications through e-mails, telephone and/or SMS, from AgrimHFC or third parties. You also agree that AgrimHFC reserves the right to make your details available to its partner banks/financial institutions, vendors, service providers, business partners, agents or any other third party and that you may be contacted by such partners and/or the third party for information through email, telephone and/or SMS. If you request not to receive such communication/marketing material any further, it shall be applicable prospectively only and shall not apply in respect to your data already shared by AgrimHFC with its partners upon your prior consent. In case you do not wish to receive any such communication/marketing materials from our partner banks/ financial institutions/third parties, we request you to kindly get in touch with them independently, without involving AgrimHFC.
You agree and acknowledge that for undertaking any financial transaction through the Website, AgrimHFC may undertake client/customer due diligence measurers and seek mandatory information required for Know-Your-Customer (“KYC”) purpose which as a customer you are obliged to give, while facilitating your request of loan/credit card/mutual fund and other financial product requirements with the banks/financial institutions, in accordance with applicable law and regulations. AgrimHFC may obtain sufficient information to establish, to its satisfaction or the banks/financial institutions, the identity of each new customer/user, and to ascertain the purpose of the intended nature of relationship between you and the bank/financial institution. You agree and acknowledge that AgrimHFC can undertake enhanced due diligence measures (including any documentation), to satisfy itself relating to customer due diligence requirements in line with the requirements and obligations under applicable laws and regulations.
The usage of the Website may also require you to provide consent for keying in your Personal Information (“PI”) (including but not limited to any personal data or sensitive personal data as defined under applicable law) or to authorize AgrimHFC to derive your data/information from any source or public registry, as may be necessary to complete your profile or your application on the Website, conduct due diligence on you, assessing your eligibility for the products/services, undertaking KYC checks by AgrimHFC or any other third party and/or to process your application through this Website. Your PI may also be used or shared with third parties, including but not limited to our vendors, service providers, analytics and research partners in India and abroad, with the sole objective of making your experience on the Website better, faster, friction-less and paperless to the extent possible.. However, AgrimHFC shall adhere to best industry practices including information security, data protection and privacy law while processing such applications. However, AgrimHFC shall not be liable to you against any liability or claims which may arise out of such transactions as any such PI is being collected, used, processed and shared with your explicit consent.
You shall not sell AgrimHFC’s Services, information, or software associated with or derived from it or use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Website and or its content or interfere or disrupt the Website; take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on AgrimHFC’s infrastructure/network or use any device, or interfere or attempt to interfere with the AgrimHFC Services or forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through AgrimHFC or to manipulate your presence on the Website.
You may only use the Website to search for and to apply for loans, mutual funds, credit cards or other financial products as may be displayed on the Website from time to time and you shall not use the Website to make a fraudulent application for any products listed on the Website. You agree not to use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or forbidden by these Terms, or any local laws that might apply to you. Since the Website is in operation in India, while using the Website, you shall agree to comply with laws that apply to India and your own country (in case of you being a foreign national). We may, at our sole discretion, at any time and without advance notice or liability, suspend, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of the Website. AgrimHFC does not provide any Service to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey and Jersey.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or through this Website: (i) any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law; (ii) any commercial material or content (including, but not limited to, solicitation of funds, advertising, or marketing of any good or services); and (iii) any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary right of any third party. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this Website.
This Website may provide links to other websites or resources. Since AgrimHFC has no control over such third party websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that AgrimHFC is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that AgrimHFC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Your interaction with any third party accessed through the Website is at your own risk, and AgrimHFC will have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such third parties or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from your interactions with the third parties.
Display of loan, mutual funds, credit card or other financial products, offered by third parties, on the Website does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute any sponsorship, recommendation, opinion, advice or approval of AgrimHFC in favour/against such third parties or their products. You agree that AgrimHFC is in no way responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of information it may obtain from these third parties.
Your interaction with any third party accessed through the Website is at your own risk, and AgrimHFC will have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such third parties or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from your interactions with the third parties.
You agree and acknowledge that the credit shall be at the sole discretion of AgrimHFC’s financial partners (lenders, credit card companies, mutual fund companies) while making any application through the Website for a financial product offered by such financial partners; AgrimHFC shall not be held liable for any delay, rejection or approval of any application made through its Website.
The Website and all content and Services provided on the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. AgrimHFC expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and security and accuracy, as well as all warranties arising by usage of trade, course of dealing, or course of performance. AgrimHFC makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation, that: (a) the content will be up-to-date, complete, comprehensive, accurate or applicable to your circumstances; (b) The Website will meet your requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or any Services offered through the Website will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the Website will meet your expectations.
Some of the content on the Website is aimed at spreading general awareness about various financial and ancillary services but does not constitute any investment advice, and the same shall not be construed as any solicitation, endorsement, advertising, marketing or promotion of such services by AgrimHFC. These content and/or information are derived from publicly available sources and AgrimHFC cannot verify or confirm the genuineness, authenticity or veracity of such information.
AgrimHFC, either directly, or through its business partners/vendors may enter into agreements with third party payment gateway aggregators and financial institutions authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance and to facilitate payment between you, AgrimHFC and its business partners, as the case may be. AgrimHFC shall initiate the remittance of the payments made by you and the date of completion of transaction shall be after the products are delivered to the you or after the Services are rendered to you and such other additional time as may be agreed between Website and its business partners, as the case may be.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, AgrimHFC will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
3. Illegitimacy of the payment methods (credit/debit card frauds etc.) being used by a you;
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason(s)
Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the Website reserves the right to conduct additional verification for security or other reasons if it is not satisfied with the creditability of you/your transaction.
Use of the payment facilities provided by the Website shall not render the Website liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products or services listed on the Website. The Website shall not be responsible for any damages, interests or claims arising from not processing a transaction.
No deliveries of the products/services shall be made outside the territorial boundaries of India.
You agree to indemnify and hold AgrimHFC (and its officers, directors, agents and employees) harmless from any and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of this Terms, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your use of the Website.
Any failure or delay by AgrimHFC to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by AgrimHFC of that provision or right. The exercise of one or more of AgrimHFC’s rights hereunder shall not be a waiver of, or preclude the exercise of, any rights or remedies available to AgrimHFC under these Terms or in law or at equity. Any waiver of any provision shall only be effective if made in writing and executed by a duly authorized officer of AgrimHFC.
If performance of Services/Website by AgrimHFC is prevented, restricted, delayed or interfered with by reason of labour disputes, strikes, acts of God, floods, lightning, severe weather, shortages of materials, rationing, inducement of any virus, malware, trojan or other disruptive mechanisms, any event of hacking or illegal usage of the Website, utility or communication failures, earthquakes, war, revolution, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, acts of public enemies, blockade, embargo or any law, order, proclamation, regulation, ordinance, demand or requirement having legal effect of any government or any judicial authority or representative of any such government, or any other act whatsoever, whether similar or dissimilar to those referred to in this clause, which are beyond the reasonable control of AgrimHFC and could not have been prevented by reasonable precautions, then AgrimHFC shall be excused and discharged from such performance to the extent of and during the period of such force majeure event, and such non-performance shall, in no manner whosoever, amount to a breach by AgrimHFC of its obligations herein or incur any legal liability on AgrimHFC.
You may not assign or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms. AgrimHFC may assign its rights and duties under these Terms without any such assignment being considered a change to the Terms and without any notice to you. If we fail to act on your breach or anyone else’s breach on any occasion, we are not waiving our right to act with respect to future or similar breaches. Other terms and conditions may apply to loans, mutual funds, credit cards or other financial products that you may apply on the Website. You will observe these other terms and conditions. The laws of the India, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, will govern these Terms, as well as your and our observance of the same. If you take any legal action relating to your use of the Website or these Terms, you agree to file such action only in the courts located in Chennai, India. In any such action that we may initiate, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover all legal expenses incurred in connection with the legal action, including but not limited to costs, both taxable and non-taxable, and reasonable attorney fees. You acknowledge that you have read and have understood these Terms, and that these Terms have the same force and effect as a signed agreement. This paragraph shall survive termination of this agreement.
Agrim Housing Finance Private Limited (“AgrimHFC”) (hereinafter referred to as “we/us/our”, as the context may require) is a technology based neutral online marketplace for financial products. In order to better assist its consumers with their financial decisions (hereinafter referred to as “you/your”, as the context may require), AgrimHFC has agreed to enable you to access your credit score and credit information report as supplied by its partner Credit Information Companies (“CIC”). Accordingly, the below AgrimHFC’s Terms of Service for Credit Information Report (“Terms”) shall be legally binding on you. So please do read the Terms carefully set out herein below.
AgrimHFC reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify/ amend the Terms without any prior notice, in which case, your continued access/ use of this service shall signify your assent/ratification to the updated or modified Terms. Therefore, it is advisable/recommended that you return to this page periodically to review the version of the Terms in force. If you object to the Terms or any subsequent modifications/ amendments to the Terms or decide not to avail the Service in any way, your only recourse shall be to immediately terminate usage of the Service.
This document/contract/understanding is an electronic record published in accordance with the provisions of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 framed under the Information Technology Act, 2000, and does not require any physical/ digital signatures.
By using our Service, you, in continuation to the aforesaid also specifically agree and accept to be bound by the following:
1. You accept and agree that by submitting your details on AgrimHFC’s website or mobile app and requesting your credit score & credit information report through AgrimHFC, you are providing “your express consent” to AgrimHFC to collect, receive, obtain, and/or fetch on your behalf, a copy of your credit score and credit information report from the CICs as your lawful and duly authorised/ appointed agent, at any time for so long as you have an active account with AgrimHFC. You agree to execute such authorization/ consent in such format as may be requested by AgrimHFC from time to time (For more details see “Annexure-A”).
2. You hereby confirm that the consent/ instruction and/ or approval so provided by you will be valid, effective and binding on you without any further enquiry or due diligence as to identity of the person purporting to give such consent/ instruction and/or approval. You accept and agree that you shall utilize the Service offered by AgrimHFC for your own personal use alone. You shall neither attempt to make any commercial/ business use of the Service, nor shall you use the Service on behalf of anybody else. Neither shall you impersonate another person not use any information that belongs to another person and to which the you do not have any right to. In case of any dispute pertaining to your use of the Service on behalf of anybody else, impersonation of someone else and/ or using information that belongs to someone else, you alone shall be solely responsible.
3. You accept and agree to provide your complete and accurate details to AgrimHFC for us to process your request. You understand and agree that the Service provided hereunder these Terms are subject to you providing complete and accurate details about yourself and providing necessary documents, in support thereof, if requested by AgrimHFC.
4. You accept and agree that in the event the details submitted by you are incomplete or inaccurate, AgrimHFC reserves the right to reject your request for collecting, receiving, obtaining your credit score and credit information report through AgrimHFC. Furthermore, AgrimHFC reserves its right to reject your request for collecting, receiving, obtaining your credit score and credit information report through AgrimHFC even without assigning any reason.
5. You hereby authorize AgrimHFC to share your personal details (as provided by you) with CICs to verify your identity and accordingly supply you with your credit score and credit information report through AgrimHFC. In the event, the details submitted by you with AgrimHFC do not match the information existing with CICs for any reason, whatsoever, CICs may right to reject your request to supply your credit score and credit information report through AgrimHFC. AgrimHFC shall accordingly inform you of such rejection.
6. You hereby accept and agree that AgrimHFC shall access your credit score and credit information report from CICs as your authorised representative and hold, retain, store, use, analyze, aggregate, your credit score and credit information report for the following purposes:
(a) To present an overview of your credit score and credit information report obtained from the CICs;
(b) To enable you know the information accessed by the credit institutions while considering the request for fresh credit facilities;
(c) To enable you to understand your credit score and credit information report, how credit institutions do;
(d) To enable you to know your credit score and details of your credit information report, so that you can rectify error in your credit history, if any;
(e) To suggest actions that you could take for improving and/ or maintaining your credit score and eligibility for availing credit from banks or other credit lending institutions;
(f) To help you develop insights on factors that influence your credit history and score;
(g) To assist you rectify and remove negative observations from your credit information report and increase your chances of loan approval in future;
(h) To assist you in taking actions which may be expected to enhance your credit score in the long run i.e. assisting you in obtaining credit from banks and/ or credit lending institutions etc.;
(i) To identify and inform you with tailored/ personalized offers for credit products from our partner banks and financial institutions that may be suitable to your circumstances.
7. You hereby accept and agree that this Service is for informational purposes only and is intended to provide useful informative materials on the subjects addressed in your credit score and credit information report. You agree that by using this Service, we may provide you with information regarding tailored/ personalized offers for products and service from our partners banks and financial institutions. You accept and agree to receive such information via online dashboard, push notifications, SMS, e-mail and or on call or through any other means of delivery in AgrimHFC’s sole discretion and the same shall not be regarded as unsolicited commercial communication.
8. You fully understand and agree that any recommendation/ suggestion made by AgrimHFC is for illustrative and informational purposes only and should not be construed as a financial advice. Although AgrimHFC shall make every attempt to ensure that its recommendations/ suggestions are comprehensive, it is not meant to be conclusive and exhaustive. We strongly recommend you confirm the accuracy and completeness of any information/ recommendation/ suggestion before relying on it.
9. You hereby accept and agree that there may be several other factors (individual’s financial situations, obligations etc.) which AgrimHFC is not privy of which that could have impacted our recommendations/ suggestions and that individual results may vary based on several other factors which are beyond the control of AgrimHFC. You further accept and agree that any recommendation/ suggestion made by AgrimHFC does not guarantee any desired outcome in your credit score or credit information report provided by CICs. You further accept and agree that you are not obliged to accept any recommendation/ suggestion provided to you by AgrimHFC. You accept and agree that you shall exercise your independent discretion, due caution and seek credible advice considering all relevant factors before acting on any recommendation/ suggestion made by AgrimHFC. You categorically accept and agree that you shall not hold AgrimHFC responsible for any adverse impact resulting from your decision to act on a recommendation/ suggestion made by AgrimHFC.
10. You hereby accept and agree that the Service provided to you by AgrimHFC is based on your credit score and credit information report maintained by various CICs. Accordingly, the information provided/ displayed to you are on “As Is” and “As Available” basis. Please note that AgrimHFC does not control your credit score and/or credit score, which is a statistical analysis of information contained in your credit file as maintained in the system and database of CICs, and we cannot change that information for you. Neither does AgrimHFC guarantee the timeliness, accuracy or correctness of any information contained in your credit score and/or credit information report nor shall it accept any liability, whatsoever, for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in your credit score and/or credit information report or any information provided/ displayed to you, basis your credit score and credit information report.
11. If you believe that any information in your credit information report is inaccurate and is affecting your score, you may dispute the same by directly contacting the concerned CIC through its website.
13. If you are no longer interested in receiving your credit score and credit information report from AgrimHFC, please e-mail your request at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
14. In no event shall AgrimHFC be liable to you or any party for any loss/ damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, whether monetary or other, arising out of the use or inability to use this Service, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other action, even if AgrimHFC may be advised of the possibility of such damages.
15. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold AgrimHFC harmless including its directors, employees, officers, agents, licensors and suppliers, and any other third party providers of information to this Service, from and against any and all losses, expenses, proceedings, suits, liabilities, fines, penalties, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your violation of these Terms or any terms and conditions applicable to this Service.
16. You hereby accept and agree that AgrimHFC reserves the right to withdraw, discontinue or stop the provision of this Service, at any time, at the sole discretion of AgrimHFC, in which case, your use of this Service shall automatically terminate/ come to end.
17. AgrimHFC shall not be liable for any failure or delay to perform any of its obligations if such performance is prevented, hindered or delayed, in part or entirely, by any Force Majeure event beyond the reasonable control of AgrimHFC (such as war, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, earthquake, acts of god, acts of third parties, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurgency, acts of government, breach of computer systems, malfunctioning of computer systems/ servers by any malicious code or virus, mechanical or technical errors/failures, power shut down, failures in telecommunication or internet services etc.). AgrimHFC reserves the right to withdraw/ suspend its Service so long as the Force Majeure event continues.
18. You hereby accept and agree to comply with all applicable laws including but not limited to CIC Laws when using your credit score and credit information report.
19. These Terms shall be governed by laws of India and the courts of Chennai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction regarding any disputes arising in connection thereof.
I do hereby appoint Agrim Housing Finance Private Limited (“AgrimHFC”) as my lawful authorised representative in connection with my request for obtaining, collecting, receiving and/or fetching my credit information report from its partner Credit Information Companies (“CIC”). I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. I hereby grant my unambiguous, free and express consent to authorize and appoint AgrimHFC to request and obtain, collect, receive and/or fetch my credit score and/ or a copy of my credit information report from Experian, for and on my behalf;
2. I hereby grant my unambiguous, free and express consent to CICs to deliver, supply, transfer and/ or furnish my credit score and credit information report to AgrimHFC for and on my behalf;
3. I hereby grant my unambiguous, free and express consent to AgrimHFC to use my credit score and credit information report obtained/ collected/ received from CICs in a manner consistent with the AgrimHFC’s Terms of Service for Credit Information Report;
4. I hereby confirm, undertake, accept and agree that any action and/ or omission of AgrimHFC in relation to my request for delivering, furnishing my credit score and credit information report through AgrimHFC shall be binding on me as though such actions had been carried out by me directly. I further confirm, undertake, accept and agree that I alone shall be solely responsible for such action and/or omission of AgrimHFC;
5. I hereby declare that I have read and understood the terms and conditions provided in AgrimHFC’s Terms of Service for Credit Information Report and the same are acceptable/ agreeable to me;
6. I fully understand that AgrimHFC does not undertake to rectify, modify, change or improve my credit score and/ or credit information report obtained from the CICs and I shall not make any claims in this regard, whatsoever;
7. I hereby declare that I shall not hold AgrimHFC responsible for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind whatsoever, resulting from/ arising out of/ in any way related to: (a) delivery/supply/transfer and/or furnishing my credit score and credit information report to me through AgrimHFC; (b) delivery/supply/transfer and/or furnishing my credit score and credit information report to AgrimHFC; (c) any breach/ alleged breach of confidentiality or privacy in relation to delivery/ supply/ transfer and/or furnishing of my credit score and credit information report by the CICs to AgrimHFC; (d) any use of credit score and/ or credit information report made by AgrimHFC which may be contrary to any agreement entered into between AgrimHFC and CIC(s) but authorised and accepted by me under this authorization letter and AgrimHFC’s Terms of Service for Credit Information Report.
I declare that I have read and understood the contents of this authorization letter and agree to be bound by the same.
Signed and consented by me:
|Date & Time:|
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to Agrim Housing Finance Pvt Ltd (AGRIMHFC). Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to AGRIMHFC through the online payment service (“the service”), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. AGRIMHFC reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with Debit card, Net Banking, UPI, wallets etc.
Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Debit card, Net Banking, UPI, phonepe, etc. used from Debit card, Net Banking, UPI, phonepe, etc. service provider i.e. the respective Bank.
The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to Debit card, Net Banking, UPI, phonepe, etc. transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that AGRIMHFC or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the AGRIMHFC gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. AGRIMHFC does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
AGRIMHFC and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the AGRIMHFC and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service.
The Applicant agrees that AGRIMHFC or any of its employees will not be held liable By the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond AGRIMHFC’s reasonable control.
The Applicant agrees that the debit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Applicant shall not use a Debit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit card details.
The Applicant may pay his/ her application/initial fees to AGRIMHFC by using a debit card or through online banking account. The Applicant warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
The Applicant is fully and lawfully entitled to use such debit card, bank account for such transactions;
The Applicant is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
The Applicant authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such Applicant along with the applicable Fees.
The Applicant is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the Applicant inclusive of the applicable Fee.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the AGRIMHFC in respect of the operation of the service.
AGRIMHFC does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at Ahmedabad shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole arbitrator appointed by AGRIMHFC under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and rules framed there under. The venue of Arbitration shall be at Ahmedabad.
In General parent / guardian / student may browse this website for obtaining any data or information. However, in order to access the classified information, one needs to use the credentials provided as a Parent / Guardian / Staff / Student user.
The information provided by the user on this website shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared with anyone. The DATA will neither be made accessible to third parties nor transferred in any form or manner unless required by law.
Agrim Housing Finance Pvt Ltd may share your personal information with our bankers for clearing necessary fees payments. This information shall be strictly up to the legal permissible limit and not exceeding.
Online Fee Payment system purpose to provide flexibility and conform to its continuing Student by offering option to pay online using various payment methods.
It is sole responsibility of student to pick online payment option. AGRIMHFC do not recommend/ prefer/promote any particular method.
If payment is made by means of a card that you do not personally own, the permission of the card owner must always be obtained to make payments using the card. In using the system you confirm that you have such permission.
Information related to payments using debit card is not accessed or stored by the Institute.
No Warranty: The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by the Institute which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory shall be given by the Institute shall not be limited to the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
Limitation of Liability: In no event, Institute will be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use thereof inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Student, or third-party making payment, enters them. The site is secure and uses 128-bit encryption to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site The Agrim Housing Finance Pvt Ltd shall not be liable for any failure by the Student or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such other persons, during the Online Payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the Course of the Online Payment Process.
The AGRIMHFC reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will be that published on this website. We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of an online payment if your account is in default for any reason. Agrim Housing Finance Pvt Ltd may also make additions/deletions/alteration to the services offered, at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to withdraw the service at any time at its discretion. We retain the right to change the terms and conditions for Online Fees Payments, without any prior notice.
1. Agrim Housing Finance Pvt Ltd will not, under any circumstances, issue refunds for reject and decline the application.
2. The refund percentages mentioned are for the full-service fee paid and not only for the amount paid. Refund percentages are applicable only if the complete fee of the product is paid without any balance. Applicants would not be eligible for the refund percentage even if they fall in one of the mentioned clauses or if they haven’t paid the complete full-service fee mentioned.
3. The immigration pronouncements at times are discounted on the basis of future expectations and clients are registered in advance, i.e., before the actual qualification/s is announced to make sure that the cap system is met. It’s pre-agreed that the client does acknowledge this and is ready to do so to cut the last-minute rush and get ready as per all requirements by the time the immigration authorities announce them. If the client’s profile is not eligible after the announcement, client can choose to transfer to other opportunities.
4. The client understands and agrees that the total invoice amount (bill value) will include the AGRIMHFC processing fee and the applicable tax. However, the refund would be calculated only on the AGRIMHFC processing fee. The tax component is non-refundable at any stage.
5. If the applicant has paid the money through Credit Card or Net Banking, the applicant undertakes voluntarily that he will not dispute the payment or notify the designated bank for charge back, insisting that the bank to withhold or cancel the payment made to AGRIMHFC by the applicant. The applicant further undertakes to inform his banker that the payment made to AGRIMHFC is genuine and the transaction is an exception for his request to cancel or charge back the payment in his favour. This includes misuse and card loss cases either by him or through anyone else. The applicant agrees to cooperate with AGRIMHFC in this aspect in case AGRIMHFC wishes to defend/represent the matter in their favour before any bank/authority.
6. The Service Charges by AGRIMHFC have no reference to the market charges and are as per the company standards to which the client agreed. Any claims after the registration, like charges being too expensive and such, would not be entertained and the applicant would have no right to contest the same as it was explained and expressed through all the sources of information, and the client has been informed before registering
7. In case of the application rejected on the following grounds no refund will be made.
If the applicant does not comply with the requirements of the Company policy
Submission of fraudulent documents.
Late submission of any additional documents requested by the credit team at a later stage.
The client fails to get the required score in CIBIL / financial eligibility criteria and as advised by the Agrim Housing Finance Pvt Ltd .
Non-communication with your Sale manager for a period of 3 months shall also be deemed to be abandonment.
The application or processing fee paid to AGRIMHFC or any other institution is the liability of the client and is not included in the service charges. AGRIMHFC will not entertain any claim of refund in case of rejection.
The client must offer, inside 30 days, each and every paper, forms, and facts that will make it possible for AGRIMHFC process case. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting fee offered to AGRIMHFC is outstanding.
8. The client will participate in each and every interview, as and when needed by the concerned processing credit team and any agency, at the place mentioned by the credit team and any agency, and at his own cost, and swiftly follow each and every given order as given by the credit team and any agency. The client’s inability to do the same will only suggest that no refund whatsoever is outstanding of any secretarial charges offered to AGRIMHFC
9. If the application is returned/rejected/delayed owing to an error in the application fee or mode of payment, the applicant agrees not to contest on withdrawal of his application on this ground; as the payment and the mode of the payment of application fee is the sole liability of the applicant
10. In the event that you have signed up for AGRIMHFC under the instalment payment option or made a part payment and the immigration law changes after you have signed this agreement or anytime during the processing of your application, and due to this change of law, you are now ineligible to apply for the service you have signed up for. In this case, the client will not be entitled to a refund of any fees previously paid as the first instalment or any part payment to AGRIMHFC.
11. The client should also understand and accept that no refund or transfer of AGRIMHFC fee to a friend or a relative will be done in the event he or she abandons his/her application or decides to opt out due to any reason during the proceedings after he/she signs-up.
12. AGRIMHFC has the right to terminate/withdraw their services without refund of service fee if the applicant
does not submit all documents within the stipulated time from the date of his/her registration which is normally within one month
tries to malign the name of the company in whatsoever manner, which tampers the functioning of the business or reputation
doesn’t respond to the mails and calls made by the company for more than a month
backs out due to personal reasons
13. The client will inform AGRIMHFC about every news involving a change of housing/mailing address, educational/specialized credentials, change of matrimonial status/service or company, newly born kids or any police/unlawful case after the submission application. The client’s inability to do the same will only show that no refund.
14. The client shall loyally reveal before AGRIMHFC, each and every detail involving each and every case, existing or past, cases of wrong-doings and/or conviction, and insolvency levelled against the clients and those who are dependent on him. If he does not reveal such details, and if the same is found afterward, no refunds at all of the money given to AGRIMHFC in question will be made.
15. AGRIMHFC is bound to maintain confidentiality and privacy of a client. Accordingly, AGRIMHFC takes reasonable steps to protect personal information collected by AGRIMHFC from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. AGRIMHFC may use and disclose the client’s (and if applicable, the client’s family’s) personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected, for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances as authorized by the Privacy Act. In general, AGRIMHFC will disclose the client’s personal information for the following purposes:
To conduct our business;
To provide and market our services;
To communicate with the client;
To comply with our legal obligations and
To help us manage and improve our services
It is agreed by the client that she/he knows that AGRIMHFC will deploy its employees and utilize other infrastructures for providing services to the client by spending considerable amounts of money. Irrespective of the result of the application, the client hereby undertakes that he will not claim a refund of the fees and charges paid to AGRIMHFC, except to the extent provided in the agreement.
16. The client hereby agrees and understands the deliverables of the service signed up for, and hence will not initiate a chargeback (applicable only for Card Payments).
You are being re-directed to a third-party site. Please acknowledge the disclaimer before proceeding further.
By clicking on the link “I Accept” here below, you are accepting this Disclaimer and your automatic redirection to a third-party website i.e. the website of World Line (hereinafter “Website”) using which you may make payments. The Website is not owned, controlled, or endorsed by Agrim Housing Finance Pvt Ltd, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and each of their employees, officers, directors, personnel or agents (hereinafter “AGRIMHFC”).
AGRIMHFC does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the services, information, materials, tools, or the reliability of any service, advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Website. Furthermore, you are advised to make your own enquiries and arrangements to verify, scan and check the Website for any viruses, malicious code, or malware, and AGRIMHFC provides no warranties whatsoever in this regard. You understand and acknowledge that your access of the Website and your availing of any services offered on the Website or reliance on any opinion, statement, or information available on the Website shall be at your sole risk. The information and services available on the Website is subject to change, Updation, revision, verification, and amendment without notice and such services and information may change materially at any time, and you agree and accept the same.
Agrim Housing Finance Pvt Ltd expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility whatsoever with respect to the Website you access, including, but not limited to any information displayed or distributed on/ by the Website, deficiency in services of World Line, failure/disruption/inability to access the Website, failure to make payments, technical errors, loss or theft of data, erroneous submission of data or information, or any virus, malware or phishing attacks, whether or not resulting from any act or omission of AGRIMHFC, or World Line or any other party involved in the functioning of the Website or in the services contained therein. Your usage of the Website is subject to your compliance of the applicable laws, regulations, and all applicable terms & conditions.
*NOTE: Successful payment on the Website will require the invoice number, date, and details of the AGRIMHFC contact person. Please have this information ready before using the Website. Payments made using the Website may ordinarily take 2 business days to reach AGRIMHFC, and will be recorded by AGRIMHFC only as on the date they are fully received by AGRIMHFC from World Line. A business day shall end at 16:00 hrs – Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and public holidays).
For further details, please Reach out to us on
Toll free no 1800 123 8841
Email ID: email@example.com
For more information about our products, kindly fill in the below form or write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of our representatives will get back to you at the earliest.
AGRIM HOUSING FINANCE PRIVATE LIMITED
609, Inizio, Opposite Procter and Gamble, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400069, Maharashtra, India
AGRIM HOUSING FINANCE PRIVATE LIMITED
Office no 3212, A wing 32nd floor Marathon Futurex ,
NM joshi marg, Lower Parel East, Mumbai 400013