PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA CLSS
Agrim Housing Finance is proud to be an enabler for CLSS under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, working towards the mission of providing “Housing for All” by 2022. Agrim Housing Finance is a PLI registered with NHB for the implementation of the “Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme” (CLSS) under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). Under this scheme, interest subsidy on purchase/construction/extension/improvement of house is provided to customers belonging to the Economical Weaker Section (EWS)/Lower Income Group (LIG)/Middle Income Group (MIG).
- First time home buyers belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Low Income Group (LIG), Middle Income Group-I (MIG-I) and Middle Income Group-II (MIG-II) are eligible for this scheme.
- The income range of the applicant must be below Rs. 3 lakhs per annum for economically weaker sections and between Rs. 3 – 6 lakhs per annum for lower-income groups and between Rs 6-18 lacs per annum for middle-income groups.
- In the case of EWS and LIG, it is mandatory that the property is owned by the female head of the family.
- No cap on the loan amount or property cost.
- All family members must have an Aadhar card.
- Property being purchased must have an approved plan and fall within urban limits as defined by the scheme (Statutory towns as per Census 2011 and towns notified subsequently, including planning area as notified with respect to statutory town.).
- All statutory towns as per Census 2011 and towns notified subsequently, including the planning area as notified with respect to statutory town.
- The family of the beneficiary should not have availed any benefit under any scheme in PMAY.
- The subsidy for each income segment is calculated differently and can be as high as Rs 2.67 lacs (for EWS/LIG segments). The subsidy will be received by Agrim HFC on behalf of the customer and it will be credited to the Customer’s loan account, thereby reducing his principal outstanding.
To be incorporated Link to NHB website